Friday, January 10, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to Cotton Confections! 

Hello there! I am Angela, the designer and peddler of all handcrafted eye candies labelled Cotton Confections. I was born with a sweet tooth, trained to be a structural engineer, and married to a daring husband who always supports my creative endeavours. When I can escape from structure modelling/analysis or bridge design/demolition, my first choices are: sewing, quilting, knitting, crochet, a little bit of reading, snapping photos, taking road trips, visiting used-book stores or rummaging around for vintage goodies.
I am the only one in my family who loves sewing and stitching. I was told that my parental grandma was a fantastic dressmaker; but sadly I have never seen any of her works. And my mom once told me that in her teenage years she used to be so obsessed with lace crochet, so obsessed that she crocheted under the desk during class; but she doesn't crochet any more. By creating this site, I am actually beginning a family tradition and I envision my future daughters and granddaughters will carry on the legacy, like many of the American families. At time same time, I would love to share with you my DIY spirit and showcase my quilts, home decors, coverlets and garments. 
For more info., visit my site: http://www.cottonconfections.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment